You can receive the report in the following ways:
- By the top menu “Reports”;
- At the “Campaigns” page, by the campaign menu or by selecting several campaigns with checkboxes;
- At the “Streams” page, by the “Additional” menu.
How to export a report
In the reports where export is available, press the “Export” button. You will be offered a choice of CSV or HTML format. The encoding of files is UTF-8.
How can I change the currency?
Change it at the “Maintenance > Settings”.
How to provide access to reports to your client or to a third party?
Create a new user and limit for him the access to campaigns and report metrics.
Can't upload a large report (csv/html), the error Timeout
It takes some time to create a report on the server. See the list of uploaded reports at the page “Reports > Exported Reports”.
How to change the order of columns in reports
Press the “Columns” button. Here you can arrange columns in desired order by dragging the names.
Why is the value of "Time spent on a Landing" empty?
The time is calculated in two cases:
- The visit to the offer is performed through the stream scheme “Landings > Offers”.
- Keitaro received the first postback on the click.
If you see an empty value, that means none of the conditions is fulfilled.
Why Up-sells are not Included in Conversion Count?
It was made to prevent calculating incorrect CR (Conversion Rate). You can add column/metric “Up-sells” to your reports.